The goal of my books is to help people live fully in the present moment, lovingly, joyfully, peacefully, powerfully. We can live this way in the here and now without travelling to some some far away place or waiting for some special time.
It has been said that “Life is a journey, not a destination.” I submit that life is a series of creative moments, fueled by the way that we arrived at now, and full of power to create something wonderful – right now!
“I have been created as a creative miracle, creating miracles.”
Books in the “Here Now” series are currently scheduled as follows:
- My Life Here Now: How I Came to Understand the Eternal Now and Came to Be Living Life Here Now
- My Love Here Now: How I Came to Understand the Eternal Now and Came to Be Living In Love
- My Joy Here Now: How I Came to Understand the Eternal Now and Came to Be Living In Joy
- My Peace Here Now: How I Came to Understand the Eternal Now and Came to Be Living In Inward Peace
- My Power Here Now: How I Came to Understand the Eternal Now and Came to Be Living In Power
The books are designed to be read in order as listed, but can be read in any order without too much difficulty. Each book contain life changing ideas that anyone can apply immediately and every day for the rest of their lives no matter what their life story, situation, focus, or big picture goals. Each book begins with the same three chapters, more or less, with minor tweaking to the subject of the book, because some things don’t change with growth or goals:
- Reality, Time, Space and Place
- Personal Power
- Meditation or Prayer
The reader may be tempted to skip the first three chapters of each book, after reading a few of the books, but I believe the information is so important, and so easy to forget, that it is valuable to re read it from time to time as an individual human being develops and grows in personal strength and power.
Philosophers and Teachers have revisited these ideas over and over throughout the centuries and even millennia. So it seems fairly obvious that I am not beating any dead horses. It is nearly impossible to wear out the concepts or fully grasp them in one short human lifetime. So go ahead… read and reflect each time you pick up one of my books. I imagine that you will find something new, based on the growth you have experienced since the last reading, that makes the exercise valuable to you and those around you!
CONTACT US to ask a question or learn more about what we do!